Monday, October 13, 2014

inside my iphone


call me cheesy... but this weekend was a dream! (not to mention the past few months of my life) times have been hard and i've been down in the dumps for quite some time.. but not anymore! i've got way too much to live for, and for me to waste it on worrying about someone and the things they have to say or do is NONE of my business! i have A-MAZE-BALLS people in my life and i love them all so very much! i can't wait to see what the rest of two-thousand-and-fourteen has in store for me! also... three more months and it's a new year! like WHHAAA??? it's time to party my friends! bring on the school breaks, holidays, uvu men's soccer games, and snuggling with friends by a fire!

love what you got my little birdies! 
kisses to you all! 
miss. 

No comments: