Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CASE ASAP (california, san diego)


This past year I have had the incredibly opportunity to be on UVUSAA (Utah Valley University Student Alumni Association), say that ten times fast! I have honestly learned so much and have become such a believer in the amazing institution that I attend. From meeting new people, networking, representing the university, planning and overseeing events, learning time management, solving problems and much more. This past week our board was able to go to the CASE ASAP Conference in Southern California. The conference was held in San Diego on the beautiful campus of UCSD. We were able to attend meetings and presentations on how to better our university and the alumni program. I seriously can not wait to see what we can do with all this great information. 
Here's to your future Utah Valley!

P.S. take me back to the beach!

1 comment:

Kendel | Little Misadventures said...

Oh my gosh, all of these photos are amazing! :) I especially loved the shark one. I lived at the beach before I moved to the city, isn't it the best?